PRO DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
THE GAME CHANGER: A TRAINING PROGRAM TO TRANSFORM YOUR GAME.
This exclusive program powered by the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro gives players the opportunity to complement their regular practice with their club, with an intensive development program following the Paris Saint-Germain Academy PRO training methodology.
The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro Development Program provides yearly training options at the Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Campus, an environment uniquely set up for ultimate performance, for players seeking to transform their game, truly differentiate themselves from other players, teammates or opponents, and reach their goals faster.
Due to the nature of this program and its high-intensity training sessions, it is designed for top-level athletes. That said, the first session will serve as a screening to ensure acceptance into the program.
How to register
Book a session now, any day of the week, to have the opportunity to experience the program and personally meet the Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Technical Director!
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Coaches have developed ”game changer’’ methods and sessions to help each player master important principles of soccer.
At Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, the health, safety and well-being of our community are of utmost importance. There will be no physical contact between players and social distancing will be respected at all times.
The program has been designed and is supervised by:
Raul has more than 20 years of experience in Europe and in the U.S. He is the former Head Coach of FC Barcelona (FCB Escola), former Strength and Conditioning Head Coach and Coaching Coordinator in Villareal CF and Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Technical Director.
HOW IS THIS PROGRAM A GAME CHANGER?
UNIQUE TRAINING. PROVEN IMPACT.
- Professional training through intensive learning stages (12-week cycles).
- Year-round curriculum based on the best-in-class Paris Saint-Germain Academy PRO training methodology.
- Program designed and supervised by Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Technical Director.
- Elite Goalkeeping coaches and goalkeeper-specific training.
- Paris Saint-Germain training methodology focuses on creating intelligent players.
- Program designed to meet age-specific objectives, leading to an excellent understanding of the game, adapting to numerous situations, and also reacting to anticipate accordingly.
- Encourage individualities in a strong collective.
- Develop knowledge and skills to understand the game and make the best decision in every game situation.
- Active learning process.
- Program incorporates technical-coordination, tactical-cognitive, physical-conditional and psychological-emotional aspects enabling players to develop all-around skills.
- Specialized training with optimization of the technical skills required at each player’s position.
- Holistic approach to player development to reach their full potential and sharpen their intelligence through the acquisition of individual fundamentals, focused on technical, tactical and cognitive aspects.
- State-of-the-art Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Campus
- Stadium with up to 20,000 seats available
- 5 full-size lighted soccer fields
- Professional locker rooms
- Fitness/gym center
- Expansive meeting rooms & teaching/learning areas
- Increased tactical and technical knowledge through the use of GPS trackers, an elite player statistics tracking system.
- Video analysis and consistent analysis of player data to develop a better understanding of the game, facilitating the decision-making process in game situations and in a changing context.
- Pinpoint individual weaknesses and areas of improvement.
- Workshops available throughout the year to educate players and parents, with a focus on:
- American vs European Path and the path to pro
- Soccer in Europe
- Advising and guidance for all players going through the college application and recruitment processes
- Player profile development