SUMMER CAMPS IN MIAMI
SUMMER CAMPS IN MIAMI
Highlights of the week
Ideal for young players (U7 – U18) who want to improve their soccer skills following the Paris Saint-Germain training methodology.
- Develop your technical and tactical skills, while increasing your confidence, with official Paris Saint-Germain Academy coaches, highly experienced in youth soccer and UEFA licensed or U.S. equivalent.
- Each day is split in two, with one session in the morning (work through various stations) and after lunch, sessions are focused on game-like situations (small-sided games, full-sided games, field spacing and positioning, games played to the width, etc.), applying the topics of the day.
- Daily soccer topics include: ball control, dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, defending, mobility, agility, speed, power and endurance.
- Small-sided/full-sided games take place during the week.
- Fun activities every day including Paris Saint-Germain trivia, Paris Saint-Germain Academy videos, official camp pictures… and more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In case of cancellation due to the Covid 19 pandemic, Paris Saint-Germain Academy will offer you two options: we can either provide a credit that you can apply to another available summer camp week of your choice or get a full refund. (Please note that the uniform kit purchased on Soccer.Com will be not be refunded.)
• Check in will only take place in pre-determined area outside of the field.
• Players or guardians dropping of the players cannot have shown signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If an individual has had a documented case of the COVID-19 infection, a doctor’s note is needed to clear to participate in training sessions.
• Temperature checks will be conducted at the check-in daily, for Coaches and Players.
• Coaches & staff will ask each player if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. If the athlete shows any signs or symptoms of infection, they will be sent home and prompted to contact a healthcare provider.
• No physical contact between players is permitted.
• Spectators (non-players and parents) will be requested to remain off-site during training sessions, breaks, and practices.
• Players must have their own bottle of water and will only be able to refill them at a designated location. Sharing bottles is strictly forbidden.
- Training groups will be created based on age, level, skills and abilities.
- Goalkeeper specific training available with Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Goalkeeper Coaches.
- An official Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA uniform kit to be purchased and worn at all times while camp is in session.
- A Final Day Awards Ceremony held by Paris Saint-Germain Academy Coaches during which players will receive a Paris Saint-Germain Academy diploma.